Providing the Perfect Symbiosis of Excel and Geographic Analytics
The GeoLyx.com MS Excel Add-on software provides the perfect synergy between Excel and Geographic Visualization and Analytics. It helps you to solve Geo-related business problems in a fraction of the time of traditional analytics approaches.
The GeoLyx.com Excel Add-On Software
Quick & Intuitive to Use
- Create your first map out of Excel within minutes
- Run through an interactive tutorial to get familiar with the software in minutes
- Choose between a range of real business cases to get a head start solving your business problem
Unleash the Power Geographic Analytics in Excel
- You are familiar with Excel? – The GeoLyx Add-on will allow you to apply your knowledge directly on the map
- Auto update your data from Excel into the map
- You rather want to work in the map than in Excel? No problem – Dual sync will reflect your edits in the map back in Excel
High Flexibility in Graphics & Icons Usage
- Choose between hundreds of pre-defined mapping symbols. No cryptic symbol descriptions: What You See (in Excel) IS What You Get (on the map)
- Not enough symbols? GeoLyx allows you to represent your locations with any font symbols, text or even graphics files
- Connect your locations with Lines, Arrows or though Road Connectors – of course with information on distance & travelling time reflected back in your data
- Add fully customizable background information on your locations into the map
Built by Practitioners – We Want to Make Geographic Analytics Work for You!
- Filtering your data in Excel will reflect also in the map. In addition, use the built-in customizable filter functions on the map to quickly drill down in your data
- Forget about the tedious search for mapping errors – the GeoLyx Excel Add-in will make errors directly visible in your data
- Still need help? Check out our Training & Services offerings and our offering for Consultancies.
Check out the software & pricing information and order a free limited license to see our software in action.